Sunday, February 23, 2014

Grocery Budget Update x 2wks

Hi Everyone, Sorry I missed posting last weeks grocery totals. Where did the week go? I think I've done pretty good with my budget. Totals for week of 2/16 Grocery: $58.91 Household: $14.48 Total: $83.39 Totals for week of 2/23 Grocery:$64.43 Household:TBD (making a run to Kinney's after work tomorrow) Party: $25.00 Total: $89.43 I'll update my monthly totals after tomorrow's household shop. I need to tally up what I've spent so far this month on household items. Hoping to keep it at or below the $70 mark. Off to the Hobby Room, although I should go for a short walk. I've been inside almost all day, cooking and visiting with the kids. They were over for the race. Too bad it's been rain delayed for most of the afternoon. Have a great week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment