Sunday, April 27, 2014

April Spending Totals

Good Morning,

How is everyone this morning? I'm working on a few chores, laundry, bookkeeping. Then I'm going to play some with my new toy. The Cricut Explore!! It came last Saturday, but I haven't had much time before this weekend to play.

So I'll be quick with this post.

Grand totals for April:

Grocery: $260.63 (this includes Easter dinner for 5) and actually I received $20 from my mom towards dinner (thanks Mom) so in reality I only spent $240.63 :0)

Kittens: $35.40 (we now have 2) Calvin joined us April 17th. Bailey's getting used to him LOL

Household: $45.24 (awesome!!) I know not every month will be that good.

Gifts: $ 34.00 (Easter)

I'm going to sign off for now, time to switch laundry and make soup to go in the crock-pot for dinner tonight. Then!!! Explore Time!!!! :0)

Have a great day everyone. I'll try to take some pics of my craft time and post them later.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment