Sunday, March 23, 2014

March Budget Update

Hi, I had to change my font for my posts. I found it hard to read the totals. Here's how I did this week: (Will also post my totals for the month as my next shop with be 3/28) Grocery (Shaw's): $57.66 Household (Walmart/Shaw's): $94.15 No Party stuff this week Total's for March: Household: $103.65 (better than last month, I think Walmart 1x/month is the way to go, even if it's a trip south. If I combine it with a grocery shop it's not so bad mileage wise) I also need to figure in that we have another "member" in the family now "Bailey" kitty litter and food run $20-$25/month. So I guess my new household budget should be $105. Grocery Total: $245.97 (Under budget by $4.03) Party/Entertainment(in house): $89.95 Not too bad, I think I did pretty good. My checking acct thinks so :0) Have a great Sunday everyone. I'm off to play with my new stamps. Hoping to post some pics later. Thanks for stopping by Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment